Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Shoppers - Good News and Bad News

I have been playing this game with my boys lately. Good News and Bad News...seems the 4 year old has figured out that the "game" is to try and set Dad up for a surprise "ending". Like.."Dad...I got Good News and Bad News...The Bad News is I am Hungry...The Good News is you get to spend time with me as we drive to a restaurant" or my favorite..."The Good News is I have been behaving and letting you work...the bad news is I have been behaving and letting you work [Please Dad can you play train with me now]".


So for all of you I have Good News and Bad News...first the Bad News...we are way behind on our shops..which means we have tons of movies and items we have identified we just have not yet found where to buy all of them online. Now the Good News...seems a few readers have noticed this and they started emailing us links (mainly URL's) to online stores with either the exact item or something real close. So...thanks DEMDFT, ShielaLass, FoxyVBN2 and MovieGuy456 for the info on where to buy the stuff.


View and BUY Movie Star Fashions