Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday, Monday.....(sung to the tune of Monday, Monday)

Monday, Monday and what a day....I really enjoy hitting the office early, seeing who has emailed us about the items they saw in a movie, the movie star fashions they are looking for or just to say hello. Plus, I get to write a quick blogger update to let everyone know what we have been up to. Well, our shoppers have been busy looking for the clothes and other items you saw in a movie. We updated The Devil Wears Prada with some inspired styles for the Chanel Coat and mini-skirt worn with Anne Hathaway's thigh high boots and we have added online sources for clothes in P.S. I Love You. Oh, yeah....The Mamas and the Papas sang "Monday, Monday", they also sang "Dedicated to the one I Love", which is the inscription on at the wedding band ring Gerard Butler wears in P.S. I Love You, watch our site as we added that ring and more clothes from the movie for you to buy.