Friday, January 18, 2008

It's 5 oclock somewhere or More PS I Love You

Did I make it? Boy, was I hit today when the bossperson told me our readers wanted more fashions and items from P.S. I Love You. Here I was busy researching the clothes from 27 Dresses and getting shops together on Kate Hudson's sunglasses in Fool's Gold and those cool glasses Tina Fey wears in the trailer for Baby Mama and Bam. In comes the fashion editors.....time for me to get busy writing and shopping. So we added information and some shops for Hilary Swank's White Trench Coat, her green dress, her jeans, the pink sweater she wears in scenes in PS I Love You. Oh yeah, Lisa Kudrow's Turtleneck Sweater, Lisa Kudrow's Trench Coat and the black shirt and embroidered black jacket Kathy Bates wore at Gerry's wake. And we have more to add and now more online shopping to do.
Oh drag, another weekend spent shopping...boy I just hate this job...(and yes its 5 Oclock here so I am off to dinner and cocktails)...