Saturday, January 5, 2008

Neiman Marcus Edgy? Yes Sir



For quite some time we have been looking for the bracelet Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson wore in the movie, The Game Plan. Good effort in our forum community from some members (RB5515, Kingstonbs and Admin) to find this item and then recently whack...MoeDaddy hits us with a picture that added to the puzzle and off I went to the mall for some good old fashioned flat foot detective work. A brief chat with my friend Rachel at Neiman Marcus (Yes they carry some edgy stuff there now) got me some info on a possible designer and next week I will have a jeweler friend start scanning old catalogs to see if we can get a match. I love when a search gets close to the end. Stay tuned and keep an eye on our main site because we will post Found It! for The Rock's Bracelet.
Find and Buy Clothes from the Movies




Click on image to view current collection