Monday, October 6, 2008

Halloween Hollywood Movie Costumes

I love just buzzing around the internet looking for stuff. It seems like time well spent making connections between what I saw on the screen and what is a buzz on the internet. Since it is my job description to research the clothes from the movie and other movie wardrobe pieces I never feel guilty when an hour has passed and I question if I was "productive. Just the other day I was over at the moviefone site and saw a poll they had ran which I thought was just the thing for our readers. Seems people like to dress up as characters from TV shows and the movies. (Ok I didn't need a poll to tell me that). The most popular ones...according to the moviefone poll were to dress us as V from "V for Vendetta', Miranda Priestly (Meryl Streep) from 'The Devil Wears Prada', Borat from the movie 'Borat' and some of my personal favorites Ricky Bobby from 'Talladega Nights' and
Johnny Cash from 'Walk the Line' So keep an eye out on the VIP Lounge for hints that we have info on some options for a few of these and check out ISawItIn.com for more movie costumes and Hollywood inspired fashions to wear at Halloween.