Saturday, July 19, 2008

ACAI SuperFood

Hey, while we are talking about diet and health I thought it would be cool to talk about Acai(Ah Saw e), a Superfood that I just learned how to pronounce yesterday. ACAI, is a small round fruit bore by a palm tree that is native to Brazil. Acai has been called “The SuperFood” and orovo, one of the products on the DIET Pill review site we talked about in our blog contains it. Orovo also contains other Superfoods like barley, flaxseed, garlic and wheat grass. I did some more reading on the Orovo website and found customer testimonials from people who have used the product, interesting reading you may want to check out yourself. Now, personally orovo is not part of my overall health plan, but that it included some of the highly beneficial Superfoods and ACAI interested me. If you are researching diet pills or the Superfoods you may want to check out their website to get more information.