Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cheap Sunglasses - Never


Ok, I will be the first to admit I have a weakness for sunglasses. I am not saying I own a lot of them. (Although I could easily if I just stopped eating, walked to work- uphill in the snow both ways, moved to a smaller place, got a raise). For me there is nothing like a great pair of shades…I grew up in the age when we looked to see who was behind those Foster Grants ! (Ha Ha….40+ years after the ad campaign and I still remember their tag line..great job). Tom Cruise’s Wayfarer’s in Risky Business spawned a few pair of knockoffs I owned (and one real pair). I had sunglasses with polarized lens and leather sides to block out the rays when I snowed skied and yes I even had sunglasses holders, those lanyards with rubber stoppers to hold my glasses when I ever so coolly flipped them off and let those $100+ shades hang carelessly at my neck. But, my real weakness is for big stylish movie star glasses. You know the kind and we have found a great pair worn by Charlotte in the Sex and the City Movie. Come by the site and check them out, buy yourself a pair…because lets be honest…its not only shoes we obsess about.

Post a Comment