Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Superbad Cowboy Shirt


Do I really need to write a post about this? Seems like everyone who has been looking for the cowboy shirt from Superbad finds it on our site. Heck, I even want to get that cowboy shirt Seth wore in the movie. So, just to make sure they had my size I made a call over to the shop that sells them to confirm they still had the shirt. You know it probably one of the most popular movie shirts in awhile. (alright there are a few shirts Dewey wears in Walk Hard and also the cowboy shirts from No Country for Old Men too that are also popular). So I made the call and chatted it up with a great person at the store, who also happens to be a member of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG), so a bit familiar with movie clothing, movie wardrobe and of course we had a bit to talk about. Anyways, they have the cowboy shirt and more coming in! Get yours here!